Embrace the musical magic of Lambkin’s Lute Castle Spark Structure that features a great combination of ground-level and elevated activities and has something for everyone. On the ground level, kids can try their hands at the Single Drum or the Bongos, either of which can be used to create lovely percussive melodies. Ascending Lambkin’s Lute can be accomplished via the Draw Bridge Climber, the Castle Rock Wall Climber, or via the stairs.
Once elevated, children will have a number of activities to choose from, including the Gear Panel, the Ball Maze Panel, as well as the Wavy and Straight Slides. Lambkin’s Lute was designed for children with racing minds and active imaginations, and with it, your playground-goers will gain a play structure that’s sure to inspire creativity for years to come.
Comes in 35 pre-designed color schemes or you can choose custom structure colors to fit any play space theme. If interested in creating your own custom colored structure, just click the orange “Add To Quote” button above and add your color requests in the “Add More Info” section of the quote request and 3D colored retendering of your desired custom colored playground structure.
- (2) Square Decks @ 36″ Height
- (2) Triangle Decks @ 36″ Height
- (2) Square Decks @ 48″ Height
- (1) Triangle Deck @ 60″ Height
- Pinball Activity Panel
- Bench Panel
- Hare and Tortoise Race Panel
- Bubble Panel
- Draw Bridge Climber
- Gear Panel
- Castle Rock Wall Climber
- Ball Maze Panel
- Finger Maze Panel
- Single Drum
- Straight Slide
- Wavy Slide
- Rain Wheel
- Transfer Station
* Please note: the color scheme option images above are of a different structure than the Lambkin’s Lute Castle Spark Playground Structure. The images give an example of what color each play component will be when quoted and ordering in that specific color scheme. When quoted for this play structure, our playground design team will create 3D images of the Lambkin’s Lute Castle Spark Playground Structure in the color scheme of your choice.