Field Maintenance Friendly! Outfit your field with that international look. The NOVA World is an all aluminum semi-permanent goal that features a folding ground base frame, which folds up and out of the way to allow for mowing and ground maintenance. Base frame may be temporarily pinned or more permanently locked in the raised position. Base frame incorporates the Easy Track net attachment system, for complete net attachment. Top of net is well supported by three backnet posts, with easy to use pulley system and tie off cleat.
- Meets all NFSHSA, NCAA and FIFA specifications
- Offical size: 8’H x 24’W x 6’B x 6’D
- Goal face is 4″ O.D. round aluminum with Easy Track channel
- Base frame is 2″ x 4″ rectangular with Easy Track channel, providing a minimal profile
- Three 2-3/8″ galvanized steel backnet posts
- Main goal is powder coated white…tough and durable
- Opentip X-clusive! Flush Net Clips fit securely and flush into our Easy Trak™ system. No protruding clips to hit or dislodge. Will not snag fingers or the net.
- Includes all stainless hardware, ground sleeves for goal uprights and backnet posts
- Also includes world competition Hex net.