We understand. Purchasing playground equipment can be stressful. We are here to help every step of the way. Below, we have addressed some of the common how-to-purchase questions. If you have any other questions or concerns, give us a call at our St. Louis-based office.
If You Just Need A Quote…
If you simply want to get a freight quote without going through the shopping cart, we can do this for you. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also give us a call if that’s more your style. We will do our best to get you a freight quote within 24-48 business hours (business days of M-F, 9am-5pm CST).
If You Are Ready To Order Now…
If you are ready to place an order, simply put your items in the cart and submit. Your order is placed with us and we will respond within 24-48 business hours to confirm the details of your order. If you have any additional questions, send an email to Charley.
If You Are Wondering How To Make A Payment…
We have several payment options for our customers. Payment options and final equipment price are mutually agreed upon by both the customer and Playground Equipment Professionals prior to order processing and shipping.
Your payment options are:
- Credit Card Deposit/Payment: Visa – MasterCard – American Express
- Purchase Order: Prior arrangements required – Accepted per email, fax or snail-mail
- Company or municipal check: Must be received prior to order processing
- Wire transfer: Must be agreed upon prior to initiating wire transfer
- Financing of equipment over $1000.00 available
INTERESTED IN FINANCING?
Financing works well for many of our customers! It allows immediate equipment purchases versus months or years of fundraising efforts and waiting and saving. Other benefits of financing your equipment are:
- Keeps YOUR cash in the bank versus depleting your cash flow
- No need for Fundraising campaigns! Forget lengthy fundraising campaigns that may or may not raise all the needed funds.
- Immediate Purchase versus years of waiting to raise your funds.
- Attract New Members/Clients & Increase Revenue for your profit-based businesses such as daycares, campgrounds, apartments, neighborhood HOA’s, non-profit centers, etc.
- Churches & non-profits often see an increase in membership, after purchasing and installing new playground equipment. It’s an immediate draw for young children and their families!
- Immediate use of Equipment – Financing provides you with the equipment for an agreed upon monthly payment, so you’re able to pay as you use!
- Tax Benefits – You can deduct your monthly payment as an operating expense. Financing your park or playground equipment also helps you avoid the Alternative Minimum Tax by reducing AMT liability.
- Flexibility – Minimum down payment. Structure payments to fit your budget.
- 100% Cost Coverage – You can include “soft” costs such as space planning & design fees, shipping and installation right into the financing.
- Conservation of Capital – If your money isn’t tied up in equipment costs, you’re free to spend it on other items such as inventory, advertising or personnel.
- Easier Cash Flow Forecasting – Fixed monthly payments help you budget money into the future.
- Fixed Payments – You can lock-in payments now and avoid the risk of inflation in the future.
- Preserves Credit – Financing your park or playground equipment doesn’t tie up your line of credit. So you have more capital at your disposal when you need it!
- Longer Terms – Many banks only lend money short term – usually 12 to 36 months, while our in-house financing lets you extend your term up to 60 months.
- Quick approval – typically same day credit approval
If you are interested in financing your equipment through our finance-purchase program, start by filling out the our financing application